So here is a first state of the list, witch is ordered, meaning that the first items in a list are the most urgent one. This is the starting point of the discussion we should have on Blenderartist.org
Following the discussions with the architects there at the conference, it has been issued that Modelling and drawing are the very first tool we should develop, on top on the list.
- Measure tool
- Align tool
- Snap improvements : perpendicular,tangent,...
- Transform orientations improvements - Autocad User Coordinate System
- Curves improved : circle, arcs, ellipses
- selecting and moving of the 3dCursor
- handle various system conventions (English feet and inches...)
- Blocks improved
- oops schematic
- enhanced curves
- in development : see the web site
- navigation on plan | facade | section
- layout for presentations - like Autocad paper space