- Generative Modeling for Blender introduces new ways of thinking of
using blender in architectural design through the means of end user
- The use of generative modeling is becoming more and more popular in
the arts and architecture, and blender + python seems to be capable
in generative modeling.
- The generative modeling tool integrates in blender tools with a
- The generative modeling tool gui needs to be a graphical algorithm
editor in order to be fully utilized by architects and designers
- The tool can be used in the exploration of the design process in
form-finding and derivation of new design concepts through the end
user input and manipulation of data.
- The popular tools used in generative modeling in architecture where
we can get some inspiration are grasshopper from rhino3d
and MEL from maya